Clear Your Clutter (Paperback)
Having helped thousands of clients with her unique programmes, Kate Emmerson, the Quick Shift Deva, now shares her enthusiasm for and expertise in clearing clutter at all levels with you. Her life and work motto is to LIVE LIGHT, LIVE LARGE and this book tells you how to follow suit. Let her inspire you with her in-depth understanding of the psychology of clutter and how it keeps you from living the life you are destined to live NOW.
- Understand the full spectrum of clutter through an empowering definition.
- Learn how the three aspects of clutter intertwine to hold each other hostage.
- Face up to the reality of your current clutter without shame or blame.
- Understand how clutter stops you from moving forward and LIVING LARGE.
- Face your personal sabotage system and why you really have clutter.
- Accurately calculate the monetary cost of your clutter.
- Practically shift your clutter following Kate's 28-day step-by-step process.
- Stay motivated to tackle the overwhelm associated with clutter.
- Learn simple tricks, tools and systems to stay in charge going forward.
Praise for Clear your clutter
"Kate shares immediate, doable, straight forward tips on how to liberate your life and yourself from being controlled and restricted by too much stuff, around you and inside you "
Dorianne Cara Weil "Dr. D" Radio and TV Talk Show Host
"The fantastic balance of useful information, anecdotes and straightforward easy to follow practical guidelines ensures the reader will follow the processes through to the end and achieve an enhanced life, as a result."
Dr. Colin La Grange
"Kate's approachable, direct and conversational style is inviting and like a friend, she guides the reader through every phase, gently and sometimes firmly leading the way to a lighter and more expansive space."
Bonita Nuttall TV host and keynote speaker
"This is the BEST book on clutter clearing I have ever read. ... Simply brilliant, brilliantly simple. I love it "
Fiona Harrold author, life coach
"The bible says its more blessed to give than to receive, yet we still find ourselves in a world obsessed with having 'more' - which makes Kate's no quibble approach to clutter, all the more refreshing - not to mention practical proof that less is more."
Dr Michael Mol Executive Producer
"If you have ever had any kind of resistance to keeping your space exactly that, a space, then Kate's words will brightly and swiftly sweep you up. Her clarity and practical tools will liberate your body, mind, heart and house from what stops, blocks and hinders you in life."
Tiamara Williams President Inspiring Lives Global Change Maker, TV host, Author