Grandparenting on Purpose: Fresh Ideas, Activities, and Traditions for Connecting with Grandchildren Near and Far (Paperback)
Being a grandparent . . .
. . . is the highlight of your golden years.
But how can you make the most of this time and leave a legacy for generations to come?
With the help of their children, their spouses, and twenty-two grandchildren, Winston and Linda Egan have written this guide to show you how you can build close, loving relationships in your family while creating memories that last forever. In this book, you'll discover:
- Unique and exciting ways to connect with your children and grandchildren near and far
- Engaging ideas for traditions, celebrations, activities, keepsakes, and more-personalized for each grandchild's needs
- Ways to encourage grandchildren's talents, character, and resilience
As wonderful as grandparenting is, it can come with challenges. The Egans carefully address many of these tough situations. You will learn how to:
- Develop vital listening skills that increase your grandchildren's trust and desire for open communication-no matter what they're going through
- Reconnect with any estranged or distant children and their spouses
- Support grandchildren in adapting to various challenges and circumstances while ensuring each feels important and loved
You'll love Grandparenting on Purpose because it gives you great ideas and actionable items to implement today-establishing the bond you truly want with the newest generation of your family.