Foods and Drinks/Aliments et Boissons: Bilingual French and English Vocabulary Picture Book (with Audio by Native Speakers!) (Hardcover)
Children's Bilingual French and English Vocabulary Picture Book (with audio)
In this award-winning, colorful, fun, and vivid book with real images and audio by native speakers, children will learn the name and pronunciation of 38 common foods and drinks in French and English.
- Winner of the Tillywig Brain Child Award and of the Academics' Choice Smart Book Award
- Features audio by native speakers of French and English right off the book (simply scan the QR codes on each page with your cell phone)
- Includes several fun, printable suggested games to practice the words in this book (link to games is provided in the book)
- An excellent choice for those who would like to introduce French or English to their kids and for educators who work with dual language education
- From the same developers of the multi-award-winning Linguacious French vocabulary flashcard game
Audio pronunciation by a native speaker of French and a native speaker of American English is available right from the book for each word, making this a great book especially for parents who may not speak the languages themselves but would like their children to learn good pronunciation.
Simply scan the QR code with the free Linguacious app to hear the word. This children's French and English book with audio in English and French can help kids develop early language skills in both languages by playing games with the book to practice reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Each page contains a single, large image, with the French and English words displayed in large font.
Perfect for kids learning English or French as a native language, English or French as a second language, and English or French as a foreign language.