At Home/Sa Bhaile: Bilingual Irish and English Vocabulary Picture Book (with Audio by Native Speakers!) (Hardcover)
Bilingual Irish (Gaeilge) - English Children's Vocabulary Picture Book (with audio)
In this award-winning, colorful, fun, and vivid book with real images and audio by native speakers, children will learn the name and pronunciation of 38 common house objects in both Irish and English.
- Winner of the Tillywig Brain Child Award and of the Academics' Choice Smart Book Award
- Features audio by a native speaker of each language right off the book (simply scan the QR codes on each page with your cell phone)
- Includes several printable suggested games to practice the words in this book (link to games is provided in the book)
- An excellent choice for those who would like to introduce either English or Irish to their kids and educators who work with dual language education
- From the same developers of the multi-award-winning Linguacious Irish vocabulary flashcard game
Audio pronunciation by a native speaker of each language is available right from the book for each word, making this a great book especially for parents who may not speak the language themselves but would like their children to learn good pronunciation.
Simply scan the QR code with the free Linguacious app to hear the word. This children's English and Irish book with translations and audio in Irish and English can help kids develop early language skills in both Irish and English by playing games with the book to practice reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Each page contains a single, large image, with the word in both languages displayed in large font.
Perfect for kids learning English or Irish as a first language, English or Irish as a second language and English or Irish as a foreign language.