The Essential Guide to Turkish Wine: An exploration of one of the oldest and most unexpected wine countries (Hardcover)
The Essential Guide to Turkish Wine is the first book of its kind to introduce wine lovers, wine curious, and adventurous gourmet travelers to the sweeping landscape of Turkish wine.
Offering a plethora of new grapes for wine lovers to explore, the Turkish wine industry has been on the fringes but is emerging as a real player. Through narration, photography, and unique graphics, the book:
- Introduces readers to Turkey's long winemaking history and traditions;
- Provides comprehensive descriptions of native Turkish wine grapes;
- Tells the story of Turkey's wine producers;
- Provides winery contact information to help you plan your visits;
- Suggests places to drink and buy wine in Istanbul;
- And more
Created by a wine loving expat living in Turkey, The Essential Guide to Turkish Wine is a friendly and casual guide intended for everyone from the wine neophyte to those in the industry.
It's time to give Turkish wines the attention they deserve.