My Own Little Story: Volume 1: About Me (Paperback)
This Draw-and-Write half-lined, half blank page volume may at first glance resemble all other primary composition notebooks of this type, but note these two key differences: A key word or short phrase theme is given on the right-hand / recto pages--these sparks will foster creative thinking and stimulate the child's imagination, and encourages children to express and develop their ideas and feelings about the wide variety of relevant prompt themes provided.
But the reversible layout of this singular volume also allows children to instead just flip it over, back-to-front, thus giving them blank right-hand / recto pages for creating a chapter storybook or journal from their own fount of original ideas, all by themselves (so then disregarding the upside-down header theme prompts): Right Side Up, or Upside-Down, whichever way the child chooses to creatively work with this book is just fine.
Heading theme prompts are written in a traditional manuscript font with 5/8"(16mm) ruling and middle dotted lines to serve as guides for the child's writing practice. The blank left-hand / verso pages are also half-lined and with a half page of white space for further illustrating and creating longer entries. The header themes each act as effective directional motivators for the children's writing and drawing compositions.
Working just as well either way, the results are precious creative expressions of the child's thoughts and experiences, captured when their little imaginations are expanding and free to roam far and wide. These original composition volumes will each prove to become treasured keepsake albums and lasting mementos for both parents and grown-ups, who will fondly look back through them in later years. This My Own Little Story book is Volume 1 in a progressively more engaging, deeper thinking, and wider ranging themed series set, which aims to comprise 10 Volumes.
This little Imagineering exercise book makes for a great:
- Keep Busy Workbook for kids while traveling
- Writing Journal for kids; for summer projects
- Draw-and-Write notebook
- Back-to-School workbook
- Teacher school supplies for K-2, and for home schooling and home learning
- Birthday and Christmas gift for kids
- Keepsake Album
* Draw and Write Journal / Primary Composition Book with Header Theme prompts on recto pages
* Half-page blank picture space for drawing; half-page lined for writing composition and practice
* Reversible format allows for developing the header themes as given, or flipping workbook over for the child's own original composition themes, starting from blank recto pages
* Perfect Bound paperback using 50Lb. white paper stock
* Book grade glued binding (pages cannot be removed)
* Laminated duplex cover with gloss finish
* 5/8" ruling (16mm writing space) with dotted midline
* Recommended for 4yrs. to 7 yrs / Pre-K to 2nd Grade
* Size: 8.25" x 10.75" (209.6mm x 273mm)
* 72 pages / 36 sheets