Anger Management for Parents: How to Manage Your Emotions and Raise a Confident and Happy Child. Effective Strategies to Control and Manage Anger. ( (Hardcover)
Finding Calm in the Midst of Chaos: Here's How to Keep Anger at Bay When Your Children Are Being Too Much to Handle - A Proven Guide to Keeping Your Cool
Anger is a normal human emotion. It's our natural instinct to react to stressful situations with anger. However, considering that kids can be a handful sometimes, your anger might often escalate to unhealthy levels when you're dealing with children.
Not only do you feel like you're about to have a nervous breakdown, but you're scaring your kids and risking your bond with them when you let your anger get out of control. Unfortunately, given all that you have on your plate as it is, one little tantrum your kids throw, and you give in to your frustration almost immediately.
It's about time you worked on your anger
Would you like to:
- Forget about getting irritated all too soon and stop yelling at your children over little things?
- Pull your act together, harness your temper for good, and never again let anger sit in the driving seat?
- Let all negative emotions go and focus on positivity which in turn will guarantee some quality family time?
- Set a positive example for your kids and help them understand their emotions and manage stress better?
Yes, with the help of just one book, you can achieve all this and much more
This miraculous book won't try to convince you that it's all in your head. No, kids can really push your buttons. What this guide to calmer life will help you do is find a healthier way to express anger, ultimately helping you form a stronger bond with your little ones
Here are just some of the important topics this life-changing book covers:
- How to manage your emotions and raise a happy child;
- How to support your youngster's confidence instead of killing their self-esteem with constant yelling;
- Build a strong growth mindset in your kids + 7 proven ways to cultivate this mindset and set them up for future success;
- How anger affects your children and how to become a patient parent that your kids would feel confident talking to;
- Positive parenting and so much more
Inside this incredible blueprint, you will discover invaluable advice to managing your anger, lesser-known strategies to help your kid cope with anger, and the most effective methods to embrace positive parenting.
Keep calm and be the best parent
Scroll up, click on "Buy Now with 1-Click", and Get Your Copy Now