I'm the One Coloring Journal.Self-Exploration Diary, Notebook for Women with Coloring Pages and Positive Affirmations.Find yourself, love yourself! (Paperback)
Self-care is more essential than ever, lately, nothing has been on our minds more than the health of our minds.
Journaling is one of the most accessible forms of self-care. Reflective writing provides a greater sense of emotional clarity and has been shown to improve overall mental well-being.
This stunning journal also contains coloring pages with positive affirmations, designed to make you relax while you write down your daily confessions.
You can use a journal to record inspirational quotes or for self-exploration.
- Goal-setting: Journal writing helps you to be more precise about goal-setting and unlocking your talents. Lay down the steps needed to achieve your goals and set deadlines to help you stay on track. It can work as a motivational tool when you hit those inevitable slumps.
- Training your writing: It helps you train your writing through constant practise and self-reflection. In the end, your journals become a keepsake of your journey.
- Stretching your IQ: Science proves that it stretches your IQ since "writing as part of language learning has a positive correlation with intelligence."
- Boosting your memory: Journaling increases the ability to retain and understand concepts - much better than taking notes on a mobile app.
- Relief from stress: Journaling can relieve stress as it makes you slow down, and cultivates mindfulness.