Expats Guide on Moving to Mexico (Paperback)
From #1 Best Selling Author of Expat Secrets: How To Pay Zero Taxes, Live Overseas & Make Giant Piles Of Money, and host of The Expat Money Show, Mikkel Thorup brings us an EXPATS GUIDE ON MOVING TO MEXICO.
Mikkel Thorup is the world's most sought-after expat consultant and Founder and CEO at Expat Money(TM), a private consulting firm started in 2017. He focuses on helping high-net-worth private clients to legally mitigate tax liabilities, obtain a second residency and citizenship, and assemble a portfolio of foreign investments, including international real estate, timber plantations, agricultural land and other hard-money tangible assets.
In his 23 years as an expat, Mikkel Thorup has travelled to more than 110 countries, living in 9 of them. He lives what he teaches, which is why the EXPATS GUIDE ON MOVING TO MEXICO is the only guide you will ever need.
Mikkel Thorup understands why individuals and families relocate to a new country and what is important to grasp before you decide to pack up everything and say goodbye to a life that may or may not have served you well. In this amazing guide, Mikkel delves into real solutions to ensure you make the best decisions regarding your life as an expat.
If you're new to the expat life, you'll learn everything required to leave your country of birth and move to Mexico.
- Why Mexico is one of the top countries for expats.
- What freedom really is and how you can enjoy it sooner than you thought.
- The amazing history of Mexico and how rich the culture is, and how this can improve your everyday life.
- How to maneuver the almost impossible task of getting your residency card without the help of an attorney.
- If you're considering becoming a digital nomad, Mexico is the perfect country for you. Mikkel delves into the issues and problems that you could face and how to combat them quickly and efficiently.
- What about taxes? Taxes to your home country. To Mexico. The answers are in this great guide.
- Which cities in Mexico have the best climate and are expat-friendly?
- Why learning Spanish should be your first task, even before you start packing.
- Understanding the momentous task of packing up your home and what others have done to ensure far fewer headaches.
- Pets. Your furry, fluffy friends. You can't just show up in Mexico with your dog in tow. There are several rules you need to follow. The last thing you want is to be told you can't enter and must leave. Find the solutions in this book.
- What happens if you want to purchase real estate near the ocean?
- Are looking at investments in a rental property. These are important decisions that you can' leave to the untrained.
- Healthcare costs are soaring higher and higher worldwide, each and every year. Read how Mexico might be the solution you are looking for.
- Are you terrified of what government-run schools in your country are teaching your children? In his chapter on Education, Mikkel explains how your children can receive the best education possible.
- And so much more.
This is the ultimate guide for anyone considering relocating to Mexico. In this comprehensive book, all areas for relocating you and your family are covered so that you can make the decision whether or not to call Mexico home.
475 pages packed with incredible information that would take several years to formulate a plan if you had to scour the internet. Here in one book, you will find it all.
This is the only book you will need on moving to Mexico