Learn Korean Alphabet and Korean Numbers: Mastering Hangul Numbers. For All Levels From Beginner to Advanced (Paperback)
Are you looking for a Korean language book made by experienced language teachers to help you?
Get a helpful Korean language book that teaches you how to write and pronounce Korean (a time saving crash course), teaches you Korean numbers in much detail, plus Korean language practice worksheet pages (manuscript paper).
This book has been put together by experienced native Korean language teachers who have taught non-native speakers how to communicate (speak, read, and write) better - with noticeable results. It has been specifically tailored and designed to help non-native speakers save time and effort.
The book focuses on the important core concepts. It teaches you the way words sound in Korean and practical, applicable Korean language skills that can be put to use right away so the reader can become a better communicator. It teaches you the correct way to write & pronounce Korean words plus help you navigate the sometimes confusing usage of Korean numbers. It's a great resource if you are trying to get results soon. The methods that are included in this book will help you be better understood when you communicate.
Have you ever found yourself getting lost while trying to learn Korean numbers? Need to make progress fast and want to have a Korean numbers guidebook that you can use whenever you need to? Are you learning or teaching Korean and want an organized book about Korean numbers? Become more proficient and comfortable using Korean numbers with this book. Knowing the right type and the right style of Korean numbers to use can be confusing to figure out, and this book has been made to help someone just like you. These are effective time saving methods that are succinct and applicable.
This book includes the following and more (1st part focuses on pronunciation, writing, reading and the 2nd part is on numbers)
Part 1 (Crash Course)
1. Korean Alphabet - shows you how words sound in Korean when putting vowels and consonants together, how to write Korean syllables correctly PLUS Korean manuscript paper (writing worksheets) to practice writing in Korean
1. Four different types of Korean number charts with English, Numeric Numbers, Korean, Korean Pronunciation - all written out for you (includes numbers 1-1000)
2. How and when to use the different types of Korean numbers
3. Examples of how the different types of Korean numbers are used
4. Mini quizzes & answers to help you reinforce what you have learned
5. Commonly used Korean words for specific days, months, and more
Korean language has become popular to learn throughout the world. With K-Pop, Korean dramas, Korean movies, Korean shows, Korean food, and traveling becoming popular, learning with this book will help you to communicate better with friends, colleagues, and more.
Get this book now and improve your communication skills in Korean
korean language, korean practice, korean for everyone, korean practice notebook, speak korean