Funny You Should Ask: How to Make a Website: The 100% Not Boring Guide to Setting Up Your Website with Wordpress (Paperback)
Learn How to Make a Website
Who needs a website these days?The answer is: everyone. If you're reading this, you probably need a website
Imagine having a great idea for a website and then being able to have that idea up and running in just a few hours. With the tools and skills you'll learn in this book, you'll be able to do just that
In this guide, Amazon best-selling writer Lori Culwell (author of the "Funny You Should Ask" guides, as well as a ton of other books) breaks down the website setup process step by step, stopping along the way to make you laugh.
In Funny You Should Ask: How to Make a Website, you'll discover:
- Why you need to do some keyword research before you even start your project
- How to get the best price on a domain--and which type to buy
- What level of hosting will save you the most money
- 7 basic Wordpress plugins every website needs
- "Gotcha" moments in the website setup process--one of which you must avoid at all costs
- Free themes vs. paid themes vs. theme-building software
- Maintenance, crashes, and how not to panic
- And much, much more
Plus, you'll receive a BONUS companion guide that boils down the entire process and gives you space to take notes.
Whether you're a student, an author, an aspiring SEO consultant, affiliate marketer, or own a small business, this book lays out the basic website setup process that everyone needs.
Get your copy of How to Make a Website today Just scroll up to the top of the page and click the "BUY NOW" button
Part of the "Funny You Should Ask" series, in which Lori Culwell makes everything easy to understand in her trademark "snarky yet informative" style