Old St. Edward's Church & the Loyalists (Paperback)
When the United Empire Loyalists came to Nova Scotia as refugees after the American Revolution some took up land around Clementsport in Annapolis County between 1783 and 1784. This is the story of the church built by them and completed in 1795, making it one of the oldest remaining in Nova Scotia. Bishop Charles Inglis consecrated it as an Anglican Church in 1797. The book also includes colour photographs of 20 headstones in the adjoining cemetery that mark the graves of Dutch and English Loyalists who built the church.