Camping Cookbook: Quick & Easy Outdoor Cooking Recipes to Make Your Camping Experience Sublime. Cook Delicious Campfire Meals with Your (Paperback)
There's nothing better than waking up in the woods and having breakfast in the fresh air, or gathering with friends around a fire after a long day of hiking Good food makes great camping The two can and should go hand in hand, and the recipes and tips in this book will guide you along the way. This is a book for hikers, adventurers, campers, and anyone who loves to cook outdoors. You'll find organizational tips and cooking techniques, from meal planning, packing a cooler, and stocking a camp pantry to building a fire, grilling in foil packs, and keeping warm in a Dutch oven. In this book, you will find:
- An Intro to Camp Cooking - learn everything you need to know about successful camping cooking, including tips for stocking your portable pantry, tips for staying safe, ways to maximize storage space, and more.
- Truly Easy Recipes - prepare 30+ tasty meals suited to specific types of camping, including dishes that are no-cook, backpacker-friendly, made with a camp stove and cooked over a campfire.
- Prep-ahead guidance - this camping cookbook includes detailed directions for preparing most every dish in advance, so you can spend less time cooking and more time enjoying your camping trip.
- Multiple cooking methods - find recipes for the most convenient method: an immersion oven or skillet, a camp stove, fire or coals, or even no heat at all.
- Outdoor cooking hacks - discover tips and tricks for creating a "cooking kit," meal planning, pre-prepping ingredients, and staying safe while cooking.