Renal Diet Cookbook 2020: The Complete Guide to Manage & Avoid Kidney Disease, Prevent Dialysis. Includes Delicious Recipes, Complete List of Fo (Paperback)
This Renal Diet Cookbook Contains Low Potassium, Low Phosphorous and Low Sodium Recipes That Are Easy to Follow
If you have been diagnosed with renal diet, you need to know that you are not alone. Studies estimate that about 31 million people in the United States alone have kidney disease, while 1 out of 10 persons in the world have some type of kidney diseases.
The renal disease is not as bad as it sounds especially if you were diagnosed early. Following a kidney-friendly diet like the renal diet can help to reduce the rate at which the disease progresses and even help you to avoid dialysis.
This Renal Diet cookbook is your complete guide to kidney disease and the renal diet. This book is written to equip you with enough information that will ensure your kidney does not suffer further damage and you do not need to go through dialysis.
Some of the insights you will benefit from this Renal Diet Cookbook for Beginners include:
- A clear understanding of kidney disease and the different stages of kidney disease.
- A detailed explanation of the minerals and nutrients you need to avoid or limit while on the renal diet.
- Foods to eat and foods to avoid in the renal diet
- How to read nutrition label
- Shopping tips for renal diet
- Understanding proper portion control for renal diet
- Easy-to-make Low Sodium, Low Potassium, and Low Phosphorus recipes
- High protein recipes for dialysis patients
- And lots more
Begin your journey to healing by buying this comprehensive cookbook and guide