Spanish Flu 1918: Data and Reflections on the Consequences of the Deadliest Plague, What History Theaches, How Not to Reapeat the Same M (Paperback)
The book explores its consequences and the reactions of the world towards the deadliest plague the world has ever known. It delves into the history of the pandemic, noting its socio-economic effects.
Imagine the gripping truth that you are about to discover in this collection of tragic true life story of the realitees of the people who lived in the early life. Imagine the stunning reality of death and the cruelity of the Spanish virus. This book unravels the brokenness of life and how the distortion of families came to play.
In this book, you will learn:
- The epic story of the Spanish Flu 1918
- Why and how the pandemic started
- Why led to the name "Spanish Flu"
- Various symptoms of the flu
- The reactions of the government and people towards the outbreak (Authoritative measures taken to curb the virus, the people's adoptive preventative measures)
- The socio-economic consequences of the pandemic
- Its impact on the American socio-economy
- The mortality effect of the pandemic in the united states
- Various factors associated with influenza mortality variations in 1918 (Age, Immunopathology, Humoral Immune Response, Cellular Immune Response, Malnutrition, etc.)
- Possible vaccines considerations against the flu
- Historical lessons from the outbreak
- Why several other future pandemics may occur
Spanish Flu 1918 is an interesting book to study, not only because of its rich historical magnitude, but also because it offers much knowledge (about the Spanish flu 1918) and acts as an insight into how any future-possible pandemic can be curbed. It is a must-have book.
Inside you will also find several illustrative images
Remember, history must be studied to prevent past mistakes
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? PURCHASE THIS BOOK NOW