The Rebellious Girls who Changed the World: Stories of Intrepid Women for Girls and Boys (Paperback)
Women Who Changed Our World
SOME MADE MUSIC, SOME MADE NOISE, ALL MADE A DIFFERENCE Why should we read books about women who changed the world? That's easy It's deeply inspiring and encourages all children, both boys, and girls, to raise their voices and shout: Here she is and yes, she can
When we expose OUR KIDS to a variety of positive and inspirational content early and on a regular basis, we can make a profound difference in their lives and help encourage a growth mindset.
POWERFUL, INTELLIGENT, TALENTED, AND BRAVE: THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE THE WOMEN LEADERS OF WORLD HISTORY.
Women have been changing the world for centuries, but many times they've had to overcome bias and hardship to do so. There is much to be learned from the stories of amazing women who were able to break down barriers and make a difference. Books about awesome women are not just for girls We all gain things from learning more about other people's experiences. Every child benefit from having a diverse bookshelf.
In this book, you will discover the history of:
- MADAME CURIE
- SERENA WILLIAMS - AN AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL TENNIS PLAYER
- MARJANE SATRAPI THE CARTOONIST OF IRAN
- RIHANNA FROM A SMALL ISLAND TO THE WORLD
- MICHELLE OBAMA THE FIRST LADY
- HARRIET TUBMAN THE MOSES OF AMERICA
- EMMELINE GOULDEN PANKHURST THE WOMAN WHO FOUGHT FOR THE VOTE
- JUNKO TABEI THE LADY OF EVEREST
- JOS PHINE BAKER: THE BLACK PANTHER
- RITA LEVI MONTALCINI
- ROSA PARKS
- AMELIA EARHART OR LADY LINDY THE WOMAN WHO WANTED TO FLY
- THE SEAGULL WOMAN. THE STORY OF VALENTINA TERESHKOVA, THE FIRST WOMAN TO GO TO SPACE
- JOAN OF ARC THE MAID OF FRANCE
- MOTHER TERESA OF CALCUTTA, THE LADY OF THE POOR
- ELIZABETH I QUEEN OF ENGLAND, THE VIRGIN QUEEN
- ZENZILE MIRIAM MAKEBA - MAMA AFRICA"
- FRIDA KAHLO THE PAINTER
- SIMONE DE BEAUVOIR THE WOMAN WHO WROTE FOR WOMEN
- ADA LOVELACE, THE GIRL WHO INVENTED THE SOFTWARE FOR THE MECHANICAL COMPUTER
- THEODORA OF BYZANTIUM
- ANITA GARIBALDI FROM BRAZIL TO ITALY FOR LOVE
- ISABELL ALLENDE THE VOICE OF CHILE
- GRETA THUNBERG THE GIRL WHO FIGHTS FOR THE CLIMATE
- JANE FOUNDS THE PROTESTING ACTRESS
- ORIANA FALLACI THE BRAVE GIRL WHO BECOMES A JOURNALIST
- HYPATIA THE FIRST MATHEMATICIAN AND PHILOSOPHER IN HISTORY
- CLEOPATRA THE QUEEN OF EGYPT
- GRACE O'MALLEY THE PIRATE
- CALAMITY JANE THE LADY OF THE WEST
- DAISY HACKS THE LADY OF THE STARS
- LILIANA SEGRE THE GIRL FROM THE CAMP
- EVA PERON THE MOTHER OF ARGENTINA
- MARY SHELLEY THE MOTHER OF FRANKENSTEIN
- ANNA MAGNANI "MOTHER ROME"
- MARIA LUISA CICCONE MADONNA THE QUEEN OF MUSIC
- EMILY BRONTE
Powerful, intelligent, talented, and brave: these are just a few of the words that describe the women leaders of world history. Women leaders have led vast empires (Cleopatra VII, Queen Victoria), made scientific discoveries (Marie Curie, Jane Goodall), and fought bravely against all odds (Mother Teresa, Harriet Tubman).