A Mouse in the House on Easter Day: The Resurrection Rhyme of the Greatest Sunday (Hardcover)
A Mouse in the House on Easter Day Children's Book takes kids on a journey to learn the reason for Resurrection Sunday -- what some have called Easter.
-a NEW way to do Easter
-FREE AUDIOBOOK -- bonus (see details below).
-GREAT illustrated book for preparing kids and families for Easter
-Bring all ages TOGETHER.
-The LITTLES (2-6 year) enjoy the mouse (on each page) and elephants.
-The OLDER (7-12) poetically learn the history and story of Jesus.
Welcome to Mr. Nate Books
Mr. Nate Books is a children's and education book collection that brings a world of all ages together with illustration, imagination, and instruction - reading the world differently A Mouse in the House on Easter Day Children's Book is the 13th children's book launched in the independent children's book collection during the 2022 -- Children's Books on Life and Behavior series.
BOOK DESCRIPTION (back cover):
Take kids on a journey to learn the reason for Resurrection Sunday -- what some have called Easter. Follow the smallest of creatures through the crowd of elephants from outside and inside a church service. Uniquely learn with a rhyme that captures biblical truths for their lifetime. Help children learn certainty and courage to follow Jesus in a world of rejection. Highlight the annual holiday with humanity's greatest hero. Deepen their understanding of life, history, Christianity, and the Bible. Guide them to learn that their faith in Jesus matters to the world and how God fulfills his mission to lovingly save sinners.
FREE AUDIOBOOK - Bonus:
Available for download from the Mr. Nate Books website.
HOW TO USE THE BOOK:
1. Pages: 52
2. Series number: 13
3. Series type: Children's Books on Life and Behavior
4. Series category: Parenting
5. Series genre: Fiction
6. Children reading ages: Average age 8-12 years
7. Children reading grade level: Average 4th-6th grade
8. Children illustration ages: Average 2-12 years
9. Reading crowd: Children to adult
10. Reading length: Average 15-30 minutes (with dynamic expression and pauses)
11. Reading style: Illustrated narration.
12. Story tellers: Adults (parents, guardians, grandparents, teachers, pastors)
13. Historical setting: 1st century
14. Purpose: Easter, Resurrection, Passover, the Bible, Jesus, the Gospel, Christianity, God
15. Contextual Use: Family, home, school, church, neighborhoods, outreach, kid's club, plays, teaching
16. Story time suggestion: Church, classroom, naptime, bedtime, story time
17. Holiday/annual event: Passover, Easter, Resurrection